(*) Undergraduate student at the time of submission.
- New Inverse Wavelet Transform Method with Broad Application in Dynamics 2021. A. Mojahed, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 156, 107691, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ymssp.2021.107691.
- Passive Non-reciprocity in a System of Asymmetrical Rotational Oscillators 2021. L. Fang, A. Mojahed, A. Darabi, A.F. Vakakis, M.J. Leamy, Physical Review Applied, Vol. 15, 034005, https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevApplied.15.034005.
- Wave Redirection, Localization and Non-reciprocity in a Dissipative Nonlinear Lattice by Macroscopic Landau-Zenner Tunneling: Theoretical Results 2021. C. Wang, A. Kanj, A. Mojahed, S. Tawfick, A. Vakakis, Journal of Applied Physics (Special Issue on Acoustic Metamaterials), Vol. 129, 095105, https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0042275.
- Wave Transmission in 2D Nonlinear Granular-Solid Interfaces, Including Rotational and Frictional Effects 2021. C. Wang, Q. Zhang, A.F. Vakakis, Granular Matter, Vol. 23, 21, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10035-021-01093-7.
- Tunable-with-Energy Intense Modal Interactions Induced by Geometric Nonlinearity 2021. A. Mojahed, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science (Special Issue Dedicated to the 75th Birthday of Prof. Katica Stevanovic Hedrih), https://doi.org/10.1177/0954406220908621 (
- Modal Energy Exchanges in an Impulsively Loaded Beam with a Geometrically Nonlinear Boundary Condition: Computation and Experiment 2021. A. Mojahed, L. Yang, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis, Nonlinear Dynamics (Special Issue on “Advances in Stability, Bifurcation and Nonlinear Vibrations of Mechanical Systems”), Vol. 103, 3443-3463, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11071-020-06156-7
- Local Nonlinear Stores Induce Global Modal Interactions in the Steady State Dynamics of a Model Airplane 2021. J.D.E. Dalisay, K.J. Moore, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis, Journal of Sound and Vibration, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2021.116020.
- Two-Dimensional Nonlinear Energy Sink for Effective Passive Seismic Mitigation 2021. A.S. Saeeda, M.A. AL-Shudeifat, W.J. Cantwell, A.F. Vakakis, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation. Vol 99, 105787, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cnsns.2021.105787.
- Wave Redirection, Localization and Non-reciprocity in a Dissipative Nonlinear Lattice by Macroscopic Landau-Zenner Tunneling: Experimental Results 2021, A. Kanj, C. Wang, A. Mojahed, A. Vakakis, S. Tawfick, AIP Advances, Vol 129, Issue 9, https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0042275.
- Buckling-Mediated Phase Transitions in Nanoelectromechanical Phononic Waveguides, S. Kim, J. Bunyan, P.F. Ferrari, A. Kanj, A.F. Vakakis, A.M. van der Zande, S. Tawfick, Nano Letters, Vol 21, 6416−6424 https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.nanolett.1c00764
- Extreme Intermodal Energy Transfers Through Vibro-impacts for Highly Effective and Rapid Blast Mitigation, M. Gzal, A.F. Vakakis, L.A. Bergman, O.V. Gendelman
- Harmonically Excited Linear System with a Vibro-impact Nonlinear Energy Sink: Analysis and Computation, B. Fang, T. Theurich, M. Krack, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis
- Sustained Breather Redirection and Non-Reciprocity in a Periodically Forced Nonlinear Lattice Network Due to Landau-Zener Tunneling Effect, Q. Wang, C. Wang, S. Tawfick, A.F.
- Characterization of Visco-hyperelastic Behavior of Open Cell Polyurethane Foam through Transient Shear Testing, J.D. Dalisay, M. Eriten, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis.
- Shock Response Mitigation of a Large-Scale Structure by Modal Energy Redistribution Facilitated by a Nonlinear Energy Sink, X. Li, A. Mojahed, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis.
- Predictive Design of Impact Absorbers for Mitigating Resonances of Flexible Structures using a Semi-analytical Approach, T, Theurich, A.F. Vakakis, M. Krac.
- Topological Protection in a Strongly Nonlinear Interface Lattice, J.R. Tempelman, K.H. Matlack, A.F. Vakakis; also arXiv:2015.08137v1 [physics,app-ph], https://arxiv.org/abs/2105.08137.
- Predictive Helmet Optimization Framework Based on Reduced-Order Modeling of the Brain Dynamics, A. Mojahed, J. Abderezaei, E. Ozkaya, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis, Mehmet Kurt.
- Time-bandwidth Product in a Nonlinear Time-invariant System, A. Mojahed, K.L. Tsakmakidis, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis.
- Non-reciprocal Nonlinear Acoustics of a Hierarchical 2D Granular-Elastic Solid Interface, C. Wang, S. Tawfick, A.F. Vakakis.
- Enhanced Dissipation of the Free Responses of Extensible Space Truss Structures with Backlash Joints, A. Senba, T. Ota, J.D.E. Dalisay, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis.